The best way to learn is to teach, right? I always surprise myself with how much I actually know and showing people how to do something is the best feeling.
You into it? We’d love to meet you.
Even Made is a company looking to help people who’ve been left out of learning about home improvement, maintenance, and decor. We love it and we want to share our knowledge. We also know that we don’t know everything and are looking for friends to help teach the classes.
We have five, four-part class series. You can see them all here.
Interested? Skip the rest of this page and get in touch:
What are you getting into? Our classes:
- Every class is 60-120 minutes long.
- Some are virtual, some are in-person, all are interactive.
- We supply all of the materials.
- All of our classes have a standard, prepared curriculum.
What about you?
- Show us that you know what you’re talking about. We don’t need to see a degree, just that you know your stuff.
- An open mind and some grace for our new company that is figuring things out.
- Willingness to promote the class or classes to your own network.
- Good presentation, listening, and instruction skills.
- Paid per class as a 1099 contractor
- Marketing exposure for your own business in our communications
- Listing in our pro directory (our directory of recommended contractors)
- Teaching experience
- New friends and customers