Wallpaper, Painting, & Staining: You Do You
August 20 @ 9:30 am – 12:00 pm CDT
Make your home decor dreams come true.
You have a home and love it, but you want to make it even more special. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to personalize your space. We’ll cover painting techniques to freshen up rooms and furniture. Also learn how to install traditional and self-adhesive wallpaper. This class is renter-friendly!
This is a great entry point for personalizing your home and ensuring your space SCREAMS you! Bring a friend so you two can do it together! Painting is the best with a friend.
You will learn:
- All about peel-and-stick wallpaper (and the kinds of paper types)
- Interior painting techniques and basic supplies
- Taping techniques to create neat patterns and accents
- Disposal/environmental concerns
- Types of stain and techniques
None unless you want to bring in something you have at home. All supplies for the class will be provided for you, including safety gear.
Class policies and cancellation.