- This event has passed.
November 5, 2022 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm CDT
That backsplash has got to go. You know it; we all know it.
Take this workshop before you take a sledgehammer to that tile wall. There’s a lot to learn about when you’re thinking about tile.
We’ll take you through the bathroom, to the kitchen, to the floor, to an accent tile wall. We’ll show you the essential tools and supplies you’ll need and talk about the different kinds of tile and grout. You’ll complete a tile board, learn about mortar and grout, and cut tile! It’s fun!
You will learn:
- How to measure, design, and plan your tile project.
- Demolition and wall preparation.
- How to cut tile with different tools, and when to use which.
- Different types of tile for floors, walls, and bathrooms.
- Tile installation techniques and finishing pieces.
All supplies for the class will be provided for you, including safety gear.
Class policies and cancellation.