Plumbing Basics: Pipes, Faucets, P-Traps, & Augers
September 30 @ 9:30 am – 11:00 am CDT
Welcome to plumbing! Get ready to get messy.
Instead of paying a $500 emergency fee to get your sink to drain (again), learn how to deal with it yourself and treat yourself to something wayyyyy more fun.
Learn about how your home plumbing works, how to troubleshoot when something inevitably goes wrong, the plumbing tools you should (and could) have at home, and how to unclog and take apart that drain like a pro. We’ll seal up some pipe, and play with putty. It’s a good time.
We’ll also answer as many of your plumbing questions as we can.
You will learn:
- How the water works in your home.
- When to call in a plumber.
- Essential tools to have at home.
- How to do plumbing maintenance so things don’t back up.
- How to clear drains without melting your skin.
- How to replace a faucet and drain components.
All supplies for the class will be provided for you, including safety gear.