- This event has passed.
How to Use Drills, Saws, and Sanders and Keep all of Your Fingers
January 14 @ 9:30 am – 12:00 pm CST
Safety first! Learn how to keep all of your limbs intact.
Power tools cut your work time WAY down and are SUPER FUN! When you use them, safety comes first! We’ll show you what to do and how to protect yourself.
Saws, Sanders, and drills have a lot of different settings and setups, and when you know a little bit about what you’re doing, your work is way easier and better.
Different tools do different things, and some do a lot of different things too! We know it sounds confusing. By the end of this workshop, you won’t be confused.
You will learn:
- What the different dials and settings mean on power tools
- How to handle, use, and store them safely.
- Which tool to use for what.
- Basic ones that do a lot and are worth the investment.
- How to use the super fun ones and feel good about yourself.
All supplies for the class will be provided for you, including safety gear.
Class policies and cancellation.