How to use POWER Drills, Saw, and Sanders and Keep all of Your Fingers
April 22 @ 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm CDT
Safety first! Leave class with all your fingers and eyes.
Power tools cut your work time WAY down and are SUPER FUN! When you use them, safety comes first! We’ll show you what to do and how to protect yourself. In this class, you’ll use orbital and belt sanders, impact drivers, miter saws, table saws, the might sawzall, and whatever else we have in the shop that you want to try out.
Saws, sanders, and drills have a lot of different settings and setups, and when you know a little bit about what you’re doing, your work is way easier and better.
Different tools do different things, and some of them do a lot of different things! We know it sounds confusing. By the end of this workshop, you won’t be confused.
You will learn:
- What the different dials and settings mean on power tools
- How to handle, use, and store them safely.
- Which tool to use for what.
- Basic ones that do a lot and are worth the investment.
- How to use the super fun ones and feel good about yourself.
All supplies for the class will be provided for you, including safety gear.
Class policies and cancellation.