Home Decor DIY: Business in the Front Room, Party in the Family Room
February 12 @ 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm CST
Make your home decor dreams come true.
You have a home and love it, but you want to make it even more special. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to personalize your space. We’ll cover painting techniques to freshen up rooms, how to install traditional and self-adhesive/sticker wallpaper and decals, and how to hang things like shelves, hooks, and pictures. We’ll even cover changing out lights and lighting fixtures.
This is a great entry point for personalizing your home and ensuring your space SCREAMS you! Bring a friend…then you won’t need to help her paint her kitchen because she’ll learn herself!
You will learn:
- All about peel-and-stick wallpaper (and the kinds of paper types)
- Interior painting techniques and basic supplies
- Taping techniques to create neat patterns and accents
- Disposal/environmental concerns
- How to hang things on walls with different fasteners
None unless you want to bring in something you have at home. All supplies for the class will be provided for you, including safety gear.