- This event has passed.
Drywall 2: Inside and Outside Corners, Mudding and Sanding
February 18 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am CST
Inside corners are an art form.
If you’ve taken Drywall 1, you know how to hang a piece of drywall and make a smooth wall. In this class, we will perfect hanging and mudding inside and outside corners, so you can finish a real room or nook.
We’ll also sand and prep the flat walls you hung in Drywall 1 to prepare them for paint or wallpaper.
Wear clothes that can get dirty. If you can, please take the first drywall class before this one!
You will learn:
- The tools you need to do the best job
- Even more about joint compound
- Finishing corners, walls, ceilings, etc.
- Sanding techniques and how not to make a total mess
- Repairing varying-sized holes and dents
All supplies for the class will be provided for you, including safety gear.